View All JURISDICTIONS and Find out More Where to Incorporate.
The Best & Recommended Offshore Jurisdictions For International Business and Investment
Incorporation for Non-Residents of Canada
Company Formation In British Columbia
Most Canadian provinces have residency restrictions for the board of directors. We do not provide nominee director services, however we can provide incorporation services in provinces which do not have residency restrictions; those provinces are British Columbia and New Brunswick. Companies incorporated in any of those two provinces can then be registered to do business in other provinces as well.
Branch office registration is also available to you in any Canadian province, and you would not need to have a resident Canadian as a director.
For a quotation on branch office registration, please advise of the specific province in which you intend to establish the branch.
Advantage of British Columbia Incorporation
- No restrictions on the residency of directors, officers and shareholders.
- Availability of one-man corporation, when one individual is a sole shareholder, director, president, secretary and treasurer of the corporation
- No requirments of minimum authorized capital. Corporation is authorized to issue any number of common shares without par value
- No restrictions on issued capital. Corporation is able to issue any number of shares for any consideration
- Corporation pays corporate income tax on net profit. All business expenses are deducted before taxes..
No withholding tax on director’s fees and salaries paid to non-resident directors, officers and employees, when they work outside of Canada
Common Use of British Columbia Incorporation
- For serving of customers located in Canada, US, EU and other highly regulated jurisdictions
- For conducting business in all highly regulated jurisdictions, where business transactions with offshore companies are restricted or prohibited
- For purchase of property in Canada
- For purchase of businesses in Canada
- For building of a credit history in Canada
- For planning of business immigration to Canada.
Subsidiary incorporation in the Provinces of British Columbia
A minimum of one shareholder/officer is required, and there are no restrictions on the authorized or issued capital. Shares are normally issued at no par value, and none of the listed jurisdictions has a share issuance tax. Government license fees, other than the incorporation fees, are dependent upon your specific line of business, and jurisdiction of operation. Some provinces have municipal business license requirements, and certain regulated industries require provincial or federal licensing as well.
Why Global Premier?
What separates us from our competitors is that our services don’t end with the registration of your company. We offer a wide range of additional services others can’t or just won’t offer, such as lifetime free support.
Whilst most providers either specialise on personalized consultation at relatively high rates or run bulk registration factories without any support, we want to offer the positive aspects of both types.
Therefore Global Premier combines professional advice, worldwide registration services, reasonable fees, customized order processing, lifetime support and fast processing. Where others see company formation services as a bulk registration with no support and no individual assistance, we do care about your business needs.
Should you have any question or matter
You would like to discuss or clarify with us
Should you like to receive further Information
About our services and fees, …
Our multi-lingual team of business advisors is happy to assist you with all upcoming questions and issues in relation to your company.
You may call or email us, and we will be happy to assist you in a fast and efficient manner.
You can also come and visit us at our Limassol offices to discuss issues face to face if you prefer. Just arrange an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.